Saturday 7 September 2013

Where have I been?

Haven't posted in a long time have I?

Well, its safe to say I have posted in a long time, so I thought I should fill you in with what's happened before I start my usual blogging. So get ready, this is going to be a long post. Sorry.

RESULTS:

So, I had my results day for my GCSE's on the 22nd of August. Safe to say I was shitting myself and shaking and sweating on the walk up to school to get them. However it was all for nothing. I PASSED EVERYTHING. - I don't want to post my results, or say any more as I understand that some people didn't pass and I don't want to come across as boastful of my results! But I am very happy with myself! My family got me presents and we went out for a meal, they were all very proud!

COLLEGE INDUCTION DAY:

Well, after the high of my results it went to a slam dunk low with my college induction. I had 2 days of induction-ing before I officially started. I get really nervous about new things like this so I knew I wasn't going to sleep well, however I completely misjudged this as it turned out I only got two hours sleep!?!?!?! So before I even went the day was terrible. Then it just got worse, we got put into these groups that had nothing to do with any of the actual lessons that we would have at college and because I'm from a small school I knew no one, but everyone in my group knew someone else! So, I went home, cried because I had to go in the next day and be a loner again.  The next day was just as bad and I couldn't wait for it to be over.

ACTUAL PROPER COLLEGE:

So after two of the most horrible days I was dreading college hugely. However, college really isn't that bad. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. I'm 3 days in and have 3 pieces of homework. Can't be that bad.    :|

READING:
So, I've recently got into my reading and have nearly read 2 books already. So, book reviews will be on the way!!


So, blog posts will be less often as I actually have a life. I will post at least once and week.

PHEW. Now lets get back to normal kind of regular posts!


Thank you.

George.


(from pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
    wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete