Friday 9 August 2013

People at parties.

Why do some people thinking getting drunk 24/7 is cool?

So, since leaving school many people are throwing parties, I've been to two and have two more coming up. At school I never really hung around with the big friendship group there was but for some reason I still get invited to these parties which I don't mind ;)

First of all I should say the first party was the first time I've actually been drunk. However I have noticed people often change and there is always these types of people at parties who ruin it for me, and everyone else. I am a good drunk, when I realise I'm drunk, I stop drinking alcohol.

THE PARTY PEOPLE:

1. The people who pretend they're drunk when they've been at the party for 2 minutes 
this really annoys me!?!?! Why do you want to pretend to be drunk, there is no need its just fake, which is highly likely to represent their personality.

2. The people who think being drunk means its ok to be a slag
WHY? I don't see why people think that because they are drunk getting off with 35438943734  boys is acceptable, where has their self respect gone?

3. The people who don't take their own alcohol and rely on everyone else
I believe this is just plain rude, if you know you have to provide your own alcohol take it, god, its not hard. It's rude that they expect everyone to supply them.

4. The people who get violent for no reason
this is scary when people get angry, it really isn't nice for everyone else. I really hate it and when they get to that stage they should stop drinking but of course they don't as they know better than you

5. The people who cry
these people are hilarious! they cry over nothing and just keep moaning, these people make me laugh, because they next morning they are so embarrassed by what they said! Brilliant!

6. The non-stop dancer (this could potentially be me)
me and my friends are definitely in this group, however we are already dancing and cracking out great moves before we've even had a drop of alcohol because WE DON'T CARE! but these are the people who do all the moves from changing the light bulb to aeroplane there is not stopping them

7. The people who do drugs (NOT ME!)
yes, there is always the people who try to look hard doing drugs by smoking fags to weed, oh how I despise these people!

8. The people who care for all the above (I do this a lot)
These people make sure people are in there beds, or help them to sober up. I can't help but help people who need help.

SO THAT'S IT!

Do you have any other types of people are parties? If so comment them below! 



(meg, katie and me, our most recent party. The not cool kids who go to parties)


Thanks 



George



(from pinterest, love this quote)

No comments:

Post a Comment