Saturday 3 August 2013

Everything5pounds.com good or bad?

Every girl loves shoes right? - no, not me.

I'm not one who has millions of shoes for every different occasion, I have my basics then rely on my family members if I need a 'going out' pair of shoes. But recently my shoes I love so dearly have started to show age, so I went on a hunt for a new pair of shoes.

Every website I went on, all the shoes I actually liked were so expensive for just one pair! So my mum recommend I look on everything5pounds.com. I has looked on this website before and must admit, I thought some of the stuff was cheap and tacky and other stuff was just plain horrible. But as I was desperate I thought I'd give it a look and I was pleasantly surprised.


In the end I bought four pairs of shoes for £20! bargain




The first shoes I added to my basket were these brown sandals with a tassel detail. These shoes are just simple and for £5 I really didn't think they were too bad! I haven't worn the shoes out yet but around the house the are comfortable. I also really liked the packaging, it was so small and was easy to break down to put in recycling!


The next pair of shoes, were these 'Soft Suedette Fringed Moccasin Shoes' I call them Grandad shoes as they remind me of old men for some strange reason. I liked the tassels on these and again the simplicity. These shoes are very comfortable however the sole is fairly thin so could wear away easily. These shoes came in different colours but I just preferred the beige.



The next pair will be a hit and miss, I believe you'll either love them or hate them. I love them, in fact I loved them so much I bought them in both colours! These trainer type shoes have a leopard print pattern on them with a PVC out covering of black/brown. These are unbelievably cheap and comfortable! GAH, LOVELY.


Things I didn't like on the website:

-You couldn't refine your search by size, colour, style
- Postage and Packaging was £8.22, however that was royal mail first class and was delivered quickly
- The sizing of shoes was hit and miss



So all in all, I quite enjoyed my shopping experience at everything5pounds.com the postage was quick and I like all the items I have bought, BARGAIN. 

The website also sells clothes, bag and accessories however I didn't look at these items, but maybe I should!

Thank you


George, who loves a good shop.

(from pinterest)


P.S. sorry about the picture quality, my camera isn't the best as I mainly use it for concerts and parties so I don't really need/want a big expensive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment